awesomefun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good way to get members!

2 posters

Go down

A good way to get members! Empty A good way to get members!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm

You all have probaly got the PM I sent you (If you havn't plase contact me) about a new game on how to get members. And my way is too have a competition. What I mean is to see who can get the most members in a month. If you get 5 members to join (Not making double accounts) you will get a prize something to do with the forum if you get 10 members to join (Not making double accounts) you will get a bigger prize and if you get 15 members to join (Not making double accounts) You will get an even bigger prize. You will have to post who you hae got to join andhow many if there is any arguing you will not be able to carry on in the competition, which I hope will not happen. If you have any problems with any of this please PM me. And I almost forgot, it starts .........NOW! Good luck!

Back to top Go down

A good way to get members! Empty Re: A good way to get members!

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 am

Yes i wont tell you what the prizes are right now but you will get prizes.

Admin
Admin

https://awesomefun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 am

Cool idea Smiley! I am posting the website on another site so I can more members! Good luck everyone! Don't get upset if you don't win, be happy and congraulate the person who does win Smile
Thanks Admin and Smiley!
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down